Domestic Sewage Treatment Systems Ireland
The Sepcon BAF has become synonymous with highly efficient waste water treatment systems over the last 25 years.
The Sepcon BAF is manufactured to the highest standards and is certified to both EN12566-3 and the new S.R.66 National Certification- it also comes with a 5 year warranty!
Our renowned direct one-to-one personal service, high quality sewage systems, extremely competitive prices & 5 year warranty means – you need look no further!
The Sepcon BAF System is proven for over 25 years as Ireland’s leading Sewage Treatment System.
What’s included with the Sepcon BAF
- 5 Year Warranty – one of the longest warranties available.
- Fully Certified to EN 12566-3 & S.R. 66
- Our tank is made from Super Strong Reinforced Precast Concrete (Not Plastic – so it will not crack or pop out of the ground)
- Delivery & Installation of the Sepcon BAF System into the ground by our truck mounted crane.
- Free On-Site Commissioning of the Sepcon BAF on delivery.
- Free First Service, 12 months after installation.
- Free Armoured Power Cable from the tank to the House/Garage – 1.5mm SWA 3 Core – 25metres.
- Free Extra Risers to bring access manholes on the tank to the finished ground level.
- A Proven & Ultra Reliable System for over 25 years in Ireland.
- Low Invert from the inlet pipe to the base of the tank – ideal for site with high bedrock.
- No Expensive Computers that may need to be replaced in later life.
How it works?
Our systems utilise BAF (Biological Aerated Filter) treatment technology which is industry renowned for its simplicity and high waste water treatment performance. BAF technology is highly effective, economical and extremely reliable as it does not use computers or maintenance intensive components.
In a nutshell, Simple, Economical and Reliable Waste Water Treatment!
Is the Sepcon BAF Certified?
Yes, our systems are fully certified to EN12566-3 and the new S.R.66 National Requirements introduced by the NSAI & the Department of Environment, which came into force on the 1st January 2017.
A copy of the certification can be downloaded in the Technical Specifications section below.
Technical Specifications & Downloads (6 to 12PE)
Note: We also provide a range of large BAF systems from 12PE to 500PE.
|Tech Sheet||Model||Max Design Population||Max Bedrooms||Quote||Drawing (PDF)|
|Download||BAF 6PE PLUS||6 Persons||4||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Download||BAF 8PE PLUS||8 Persons||6||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Download||BAF 12PE||12 Persons||10||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
Did you know?
The Sepcon BAF System is trusted by Irish homeowners for over 25 years.
European EN12566-3 certification and SR66 National Certification.
Here to Stay
The Sepcon BAF System does NOT use custom made computers that can go out of production over time.
Protecting our Environment
Sepcon BAF Systems across Irelands collectively treat in excess of 1.5 million litres of waste water every day.
Electrical Consumption Compared to the Sepcon BAF
Energy consumption comparison is based on a typical 4 bedroom dwelling designed to the EPA CoP 2009 using EN12566-3 & S.R.66:2015 certification published by PIA GMBH as of February 2017. The daily cost comparison is based on Electric Ireland’s standard unit rate of 0.1717 as published on their website for February 2017.
Can I use the Sepcon BAF if my planning permission states a different brand?
Yes, because the Sepcon BAF is fully certified and accepted across all local authorities in Ireland, you can use it in place of any other secondary system mentioned on your planning.
Request A Callback
The Sepcon BAF is designed to treat domestic waste water from:
- Washing Machines
- Baths / Showers