Bespoke Commercial Treatment Systems and Irish Water Pumping Stations
Sepcon specialise in providing large bespoke treatment and pumping systems utilising BAF or SBR technology in the 50 – 500 population equivalent range and cater for precast or cast in situ systems.
We provide pumping stations with flow rates up to 150 liters per second. Sepcon also cast our pumping stations in-house from scratch to your requirements. Specifications can also be aligned with Irish Water design specifications as required.
Sepcon manufacture and install a wide range of large sewage treatment systems and pumping stations, which are suitable for a vast range of applications.
Our dedicated in-house design team is your ideal partner for your upcoming project. This, along with our direct in-field experience coupled with vast resources, ensures we can provide a true bespoke offering on-time and at the right price.
We can incorporate the following into our treatment systems:
- Balancing & Solid Retention
- Anoxic Processes
- Chemical Dosing
- Media Filtration
We can incorporate the following into our Irish Water pumping stations:
- Tanks cast as required to client requirements by Sepcon.
- Depths up to 8 meters.
- Bespoke 24 hour holding capacity up to 100m3.
- Ultrasonic controllers and monitoring solutions.
- Internal pipe options of cast iron or uPVC available up to 75 BAR
- Control valve and air valve boxes.
- Solid mixers.
- Chemical dosing.
Sepcon manufacture bespoke waste water treatment systems to your requirements for the following applications:
- Housing Developments
- Golf Clubs
- Industrial Facilities
- Nursing Homes
We also provide customised a turn-key installation service including:
- Direct Supply Of In Stock Materials (Media Sand, Pipework & Aggregates)
- Civil Works & Plant Machinery
- Percolation / Polishing Filter Installation
- Certification Including Professional Indemidety