Concrete Sewage Treatment
Systems & Septic Tanks
Systems & Septic Tanks
Building a New Home?
Upgrading an Existing Septic Tank?
The Sepcon BAF has become synonymous with highly efficient waste water treatment systems over the last 25 years.
The Sepcon BAF is manufactured to the highest standards and is certified to both EN12566-3 and the new S.R.66 National Certification- it also comes with a 5 year warranty!
Our renowned direct one-to-one personal service, high quality sewage systems, extremely competitive prices & 5 year warranty means – you need look no further for your new build!
The Sepcon BAF System is proven for over 25 years as Ireland’s leading Sewage Treatment System.
What’s included with the Sepcon BAF
- 5 Year Warranty – one of the longest warranties available.
- Finance Available over 24 or 36 months
- Fully Certified to EN 12566-3 & S.R. 66
- Our tank is made from Super Strong Reinforced Precast Concrete (Not Plastic – so it will not crack or pop out of the ground)
- Delivery & Installation of the Sepcon BAF System into the ground by our truck mounted crane.
- Free On-Site Commissioning of the Sepcon BAF on delivery.
- Free First Service, 12 months after installation.
- Free Armoured Power Cable from the tank to the House/Garage – 1.5mm SWA 3 Core – 25metres.
- Free Extra Risers to bring access manholes on the tank to the finished ground level.
- A Proven & Ultra Reliable System for over 25 years in Ireland.
- Low Invert from the inlet pipe to the base of the tank – ideal for site with high bedrock.
- No Expensive Computers that may need to be replaced in later life.
How it works?
Our systems utilise BAF (Biological Aerated Filter) treatment technology which is industry renowned for its simplicity and high waste water treatment performance. BAF technology is highly effective, economical and extremely reliable as it does not use computers or maintenance intensive components.
In a nutshell, Simple, Economical and Reliable Waste Water Treatment!
Legend: 1 to 7
- Waste water from the dwelling flows through the inlet into the primary chamber.
- Heavy solids naturally settle and form as sludge in the bottom of this chamber.
- Effluent flows into the first aeration chamber where is lightly aerated to help treat the water.
- Additional surface area (bio-media) is in the aeration chambers to help bacteria to naturally grow to break down the waste water.
- Treated water then flows to the second aeration chamber for an additional level of treatment.
- The now pre-treated water then flows into the final settlement chamber and settles.
- Any remaining solids settle to the bottom where they are transferred back to the primary chamber by air siphon. This feature also prevents the water from stagnating during extended periods of non-use.
- The treated water is now clean and ready to be discharged from the Sepcon BAF to the percolation area / polishing filter.
Legend: A to E
- A = Finished ground level. (Access manholes B & C are also extendable to suit different ground levels)
- B = Desludging access.
- C = Discrete main access & green control box to blend in with your landscape.
- D = Gravity discharge option. (Site Dependent)
- E = Pumped discharge option. (Site Dependent)
Is the Sepcon BAF Certified?
Technical Specifications & Downloads (6 to 12PE)
|Order||Model||Max Design Population||Max Bedrooms||Quote||Drawing (PDF)|
|Order Now||BAF 6PE||6 Persons||4||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Order Now||BAF 6PE PLUS||6 Persons||4||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Order Now||BAF 7PE||7 Persons||5||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Order Now||BAF 8PE PLUS||8 Persons||6||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
|Order Now||BAF 12PE||12 Persons||10||Get an Instant Quote||Download|
Note: We also provide a range of large BAF systems from 12PE to 500PE.
What puts the Sepcon BAF ahead?
We know that a waste water treatment system is not going to be on your daily agenda – and why should it be anyway? We all have lives to get on with..
You want to know your sewage system is working well and not causing hassle?Is that to much to ask? – It can be with some complex sewage treatment systems.
We believe a domestic waste water treatment system should be economical, easy to maintain and ultra reliable.
The Sepcon BAF has proven to match our ethos with almost 3 decades of proven success in Ireland coupled with a 5 year warranty to back it up.
Electrical Consumption Compared to the Sepcon BAF
Energy consumption comparison is based on a typical 4 bedroom dwelling designed to the EPA CoP 2009 using EN12566-3 & S.R.66:2015 certification published by PIA GMBH as of February 2017. The daily cost comparison is based on Electric Ireland’s standard unit rate of 0.1717 as published on their website for February 2017.
Did you know?
The Sepcon BAF System is trusted by Irish homeowners for over 25 years.
European EN12566-3 certification and SR66 National Certification.
Here to Stay
The Sepcon BAF System does NOT use custom made computers that can go out of production over time.
Protecting our Environment
Sepcon BAF Systems across Irelands collectively treat in excess of 1.5 million litres of waste water every day.
Can I use the Sepcon BAF if my planning permission states a different brand?
Yes, because the Sepcon BAF is fully certified and accepted across all local authorities in Ireland, you can use it in place of any other secondary system mentioned on your planning.
The Sepcon BAF is designed to treat domestic waste water from:
- Washing Machines
- Baths / Showers